Rolling Beer Can Sheets
We can roll 8, 10, 11, 12, 16, & 32 oz cans. A hook seam is used and is soldered to provide a strong and factory looking seam.
For the best results the sheet needs to be at least the sizes listed below. If the sheet is shorter a seam will have to be inserted which can be done for for an additional fee.
- 8, 12, & 16 oz cans: 8 5/16″ long
- 11 oz cans: 8″ long
- quart cans: 11 13/16″ long
As an example of our work, we turned this flat sheet:
Into this can:
Below is our pricing. Call us at 858-900-3308 or e-mail us pictures of your cans at
- 8, 11, 12, & 16 oz cans: $25 to roll the can plus the cost to install lids. See lidding section for prices.
- Quarts: $45 to roll the can plus the cost to install lids. See lidding section for prices. Please specify height you want the quart to be as they vary significantly in height.
- There is an additional $5 charge for each of the following services: inserted seam, sheets requiring trimming, and sheets requiring cleaning (taking residue, tape, glue off the back, etc.).
Shipping & Insurance:
The customer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs. If insurance is not requested then it is the customer’s responsibility for any cans that are damaged or lost during the shipping process. The USPS will be used to ship cans.
Terms & Conditions:
Repair work will only be completed if the customer agrees to the disclaimer and if they sell the can that they will disclose the work that has been done.